Find out about COVID-19 Disaster Relief Programs available to assist businesses.
Lobbies Reopen Monday, June 1
The Adams, Oxford and Grand Marsh offices of Adams Community Bank have reopened their lobbies, welcoming clients back into the bank. We had previously paused lobby services on Monday, March 16, 2020.
We are so excited to open our doors to serve our clients in person again. We have implemented rigorous safety protocols. These include intensive disinfecting processes, social distancing measures, and the welcoming of face masks to focus on client and colleague health and wellness.
Adams and Oxford locations will resume their normal hours, found here. The Grand Marsh office has adopted new, temporary hours: Monday through Friday, 10 am – 2 pm.
Digital Banking Options
- Online banking: Available 24/7, you always have access to your accounts online. Check balances, view transactions, make transfers, confirm deposits and pay bills.
- Mobile App: Available in the App Store or Google Play stores, our mobile app gives you a quick shortcut to many banking transactions from your mobile device, including mobile deposits. With a click of your device camera, you can deposit checks into your account without visiting a branch or leaving home at all.
- By phone: You can always contact us by phone, and we will be happy to help you with anything related to your accounts.
- Website: Get information about our accounts, locations and hours, upcoming events and more.
- Social media updates: Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to learn the latest news on COVID-19 developments, community events, special offers, updates on our merger with McFarland State Bank and more!